Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Finally back playing daily

After having the baby, I am finally back playing poker daily again. I have mostly been playing on UB, .10/.25 NL and more recently .05/.10 NL where I have been sitting down and making $5-15 a table in about an hour. Poker Tracker Stats are:

for today: 131 hands up 41.53 BB/100 hands or $10.88. One hand I had pocket aces and split the pot with someone else who also had pocket aces. Made zero after the rake... The last time I had pocket aces versus pocket aces, I won with 4 to the flush on the board.

for the month: 1658 hands up 42.92 BB/100 hands or $142.23

I would like to play SNGs on party, but I can't commit to that long of a time playing with the baby. I have played a few turbo SNGs on UB, but I do prefer party for SNGs.

No comments: