Monday, February 20, 2006

Sit n Go's on Party Poker

The last 2 mornings after feeding the baby around 7 AM and getting her back to sleep, I have played a sit n go at Party Poker. I won 1st place and 2nd place. Would have both been 1st place if I hadn't gotten rivered! I had KQ and went all in. I made 2 pair on the flop. And the other player had AK and an ace came on the river.

Oh well, I still made $19 and $9 for 45 minutes of playing while eating breakfast and still in my jammies. I can't think of a better way to start my day either. I wish I could play more sit n go's, but unless I'm sure the baby is going to be sleeping for an hour, I just don't want to get started playing a tournament. So I will stick to playing a SNG each morning, and playing ring games the rest of the day.

Now if party would only offer a reload bonus, I would play some ring games there instead of UB.

No comments: