Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Digital Prints

With a new baby, I have lots and lots of digital pictures. I'm finally finding time to get some prints made. I have been meaning to upload them to walmart.com and then pick them up when I go shopping this weekend. But I think I have changed my mind on where to have them printed.

The march issue of PC World did a review of the photo services... And walmart came in last with dismal print quality at 12 cents. Kodak Easy Share Gallery was first "very good" quality at 15 cents. Snapfish was next with "good" quality at only 12 cents. Shutterfly was tied for good quality, but at 19 cents, I think I will try Kodak or Snapfish.

Thought for today...
A good friend will come bail you out of jail... But a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Damn that was fun".

No comments: