Saturday, March 04, 2006

Funny Poker Sayings

I was looking around at poker tshirt stores for a birthday gift for DH. There are some funny ones, but I couldnt find what I was looking for, he wants one that says

F.T.R
F&@% the River

Here are the funny ones I found:
  • Act like you know what you are doing.... FOLD
  • Got Poker?
  • Got Chips?
  • Eat, sleep, play poker
  • Friends Don't Let Friends Play Bad Cards
  • Poker is not my life. Its much more important than that
  • I'm on a strict poker diet. Nothing but fish and their chips
  • I would check raise my own grandma
  • But they were suited
  • You don’t have the nuts to call my bluff
  • I may be short stacked by my wife is a 36D
  • I've Got A Big Kicker
  • The River Will Deliver
  • There are no bad beats, only bad reads
  • The nice thing about poker is as along as you have a chip, and a chair, you've still got a prayer
  • It's only a gambling problem if your losing
  • Who needs balls when you've got the nuts
  • All I need is a chip, chair & a pocket pair
  • Its all about position
  • You raise it, I'll hold it.
  • Aces in all the right places
  • Wanna see my big slick?
I thought they might be going a little too far when they have infant & toddler tshirts... At least until I saw the "Future Poker Player" t-shirts :)

No comments: