Thursday, April 06, 2006

Poker Nicknames

I've been noticing more and more cute poker nicknames lately, and made a list of some of them...

99harley
Aceskillme
Angryredneck
Barstool
Bigfish
Chevy99
Coorsdrinker
Cowboytrucker
Damnwife
Dancersdad
Deadwoodrich
Deercamp33
Doubleflush
Drunkass
Dumbfemale
Fisherman77
Gatorbait
George-st8
Git-r-done
Goingfishing
Gonehunting
Grannyliz
Grumpybear
Guttergirl
Here2getchips
Hillbilly55
Idblonde
Imthedog
Ineedmoney
Jacktheriver
Justjohn
Kingofbull
Lisacantwin
Mylastbuck
Pokerpreacher
Pokerprinzess
Poorman
Redmustang
Riverrat
Riverscrewedme
Shortstack
Simplegirl
Sir loose A lot
Tatoogirl
Tennesseeboy
Tornadotracy
Txpokerplayer
Unemployed
Winedrinker
YourNightmare

Anyone have any to add to the list?

1 comment:

KajaPoker said...

Someone called me a "newbie scrub" in the chat, so the next time I registered on a new site I became "NewbieScrub". Not sure if it's funny to anyone but me.