Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ultimate Bet

The same day I noticed Ultimate Buddy was working again, I found time to play a tournament (not easy with a baby in the house), so I decided to use my 1 free entry into Ultimate Bet's Million Dollar Freeroll Qualifier.

An hour into the tournament I'm doing good and in 300-something place. Then my table freezes... I patiently waited for a 1/2 hour before this happened:




UB's Response:

We are sorry for the inconvenience it has caused you. This tournament has been cancelled due to technical difficulties and your account has been credited with 50 ultimate points. You can use these points to register in one of the Million Dollars Tournaments located in the Ultimate Points Lobby.

Note:
You need 50 Ultimate Points to enter our daily events, 500 points to enter our weekly events, 5000 points to enter our monthly events, or 30,000 points to make your way directly into our Million Dollar Freeroll on July 15th.


Does UB really think giving me another entry makes up for wasting an hour and a half of my time?!

1 comment:

rakethetable said...

So True. WAY too many times these online sites update software and the likes.

I enjoy reading your blog - thanks.